Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cock-A-Doodle-OH MY GOD, what and I Doing!!

I just couldn't stay awake last night and finally gave in at 9pm. Had a great sleep and woke up at 4am this morning and decided to get up and get out for a run. I had planned on a 5 mile run (as per schedule) but felt good at 2.5 miles so I kept going to the 3 mile mark before turning around.

I have to say it's a great time to be out running, especially if you're running in a town or city; there are no cars or pedestrians to worry about. I'm going to turn this jetlag into a good thing and try to make getting up REALLY early a routine.

6 comments:

monica said...

what??? you are mad!!

are you going to do the 5k race on sunday????

Andrew said...

I'm getting there!!

I did sign up for the 5K but my flight doesn't get in until early on the 17th (I'm going back to the US on business, last minute trip). My brother will run in my place!

Enjoy it, wish I were there, it'll be a nice day out!

Andrew

monica said...

oh, you are still in the States mad mad man!! are you day for work or fun??
I'll be wearing my fetch top, so tell your brother to come and say hi if he sees me :-)

Andrew said...

No, I've been home for a week, flying back tomorrow afternoon! Mix of bus and pleasure! I'll let him know to look out for a fellow fetchie!

monica said...

hey! how's everything going? still running at 4am??

Andrew said...

nope, I'm back to normal... DAMN!!!