Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Week 5: 3 miler

Scratch that, I'm still in pain so running is out of the question today!

I don't believe in fate BUT... I'll be in London this weekend and I'm scheduled to run 10 miles on Saturday or Sunday, hopefully my back will be better by then. Anyway, while working out potential street routes from my hotel an email from Nike dropped into my inbox. It was an invitation to a training run on March the 1st AND it happens to be in London when I'll be there AND it happens to be 10 miles... how weird is that?? It's an invitation only run that starts at Oxford Circus then heads south to the river and then east along the embankment. At the 5 mile marker there is a water station where we double back and run the same route back to Oxford Circus. There are only 250 places and I replied immediately in the hope of getting one...

No comments: