Sunday, December 06, 2009

Barcelona: 14 weeks to go!

A less than excellent week of running. Last weeks' 11 mile long run ran into this week and on Monday morning I managed to squeeze it in before work, not to be recommended as I felt tired all day and sleeping at my desk is something I need to cut down on. On the down side I did manage to miss all my weekday runs, only getting out at the weekend for the Jingle Bells 5K because I had promised to be there. I did bolt on another 5K after the Jingle bells to make up my 6 miler for the day so it's not all crap... close but not quite!

Here's a summary of the week:

  • Mon 11.36 miles in 2:00:49
  • Sat 3.12 miles in 30:53 (quickly followed by a slow...)
  • Sat 3.34 miles in 34:09

On the plus side, next week has got to be better!

No comments: