Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Getting better...

Riding home tonight was a nightmare, the wind and rain nearly swept me off the bike a few times but after a 30 minute roller coaster ride I made it home safely. The plan was to run 8 miles on grass (yes, outside in the howling wind and horizontal rain) but that just wasn't feasible option for sane people. We decided to visit the gym that I'd been paying fees to for the last couple of months and had visited only once to find out what time they closed at with the intention of returning that night but didn't.

Anyway, 10K on a treadmill is not easy, that's a little over an hour of running on the spot, well not quite that bad but it feels you're running around in circles. At any rate I'm very glad to have done it, that's short-run number 2 out of 3 done.

1 comment:

monica said...

I hate the treadmill!!