Tuesday, September 02, 2008

RUBBISH!!!

I missed yet another training run.... AARRGGGGGG!!! You see... tonight I worked late, got home late, it was well after eight, so I ate late, quite a large plate, and after all that I just didn't feel great, I was in quite a state, getting a little irate, partly about my weight, but mostly about the date, you see it's getting late, and I need to train at a more frequent rate, from now once I pass through my gate, I need to run straight, far out of my estate, but not as far as Kuwait. It's getting late....

4 comments:

Em said...

If it's any consolation, I've run once in the last two weeks. I'm hoping the rest will make me more energetic when I do get back into it haha

Anonymous said...

It’s great of you to relate your fate
but don’t fixate on your weight, or Kuwait, or the fact that it’s late,
While you’re no flyweight, once you don’t procastinate
you’ll soon be in a perfect state
to out-run the gait of runners that are first rate.

But, we won’t miss the date
And at the finish we’ll be there to ovate
Anyway... with all that you donate,
everyone will want to be your mate ...
There’s no debate
Crumlin should make you a name plate
But don’t wait, or you might stagnate
and be a marathon tailgate

Well I gotta go now, ‘cos Moya’s got a play-date
With some class-mate and we don’t wanna to be late …..and … then … I’d have to come back here and narrate the state of her irate mate and this whole « ate » rhyming will become a trait …that you will berate ..
SEE YOU IN DUBLIN !!!!!!
MARIE

Andrew said...

FANTASTIC!!!!

monica said...

wow!!! fantastic marie!

andy - my traning is not going great either, but I'll be at the starting line even if that means walking the whole bloody marathon :))))